Your Disbursement Date is the date you received PPP loan proceeds from your Lender. You can find your Disbursement Date on the PPP loan agreement from your lender.
Articles in this section
- Can I use the SBA PPP Direct Forgiveness portal when applying for forgiveness?
- Which NAICS codes are accepted by the SBA?
- What qualifies as “gross receipts” for my business when I am entering amounts for my revenue reduction?
- If I have two PPP loans in 2021, can my Covered Periods for the two loans overlap?
- I submitted my first draw forgiveness application to Scratch already - why won’t it let me access my second draw application yet?
- What quarters or reference periods can I compare to show I experienced a 25% or more revenue reduction?
- Why do I need to upload documentation to show my 25% or more revenue reduction?
- Which reference quarters should I use to show my 25% or more revenue reduction? Can I use an annual comparison instead?
- What documentation do I need to provide to corroborate that my entity sustained at least a 25% reduction in gross receipts?
- If I have self-employment income and file a Form 1040, Schedule C or F, which of my nonpayroll costs are eligible for forgiveness?