No. By submitting the required information through Scratch, you are submitting the equivalent of the SBA’s Loan Forgiveness Application Form (regardless of whether you are submitting the full version, SBA Form 3508, or the simplified versions, Form 3508S or Form 3508EZ). We will contact you with status updates and if you need to submit any further information for your forgiveness application.
Articles in this section
- What qualifies as “gross receipts” for my business when I am entering amounts for my revenue reduction?
- Why can’t I submit my second forgiveness application before my first one, if my loan is over $150,000?
- What if I don't want to claim forgiveness on my first draw loan, but do want to claim forgiveness on my second draw loan?
- How can I update my mailing address?
- If I am a sole proprietor, independent contractor, or self-employed individual, can I increase my loan amount in light of the SBA's updates to loan amount calculations?
- What new categories of expenses will be eligible for forgiveness based on January 2021 SBA guidance?
- Where do I find my SBA PPP loan number / ID?
- How does the new law related to the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) affect my loan or loan forgiveness?
- If I am selling my business or changing ownership, what steps do I need to take for my PPP loan and loan forgiveness?
- Why did I receive a Loan Necessity Questionnaire (also called SBA Form 3509 or 3510)?