If this is your first time logging in, welcome to Scratch!
At Scratch, you won’t be asked to remember another password. For your security, we use your email or phone number on file to send you a one-time, 6-digit login code, each time you log in. Simply input the code and you’re good to go. Upon logging in, the first thing you’ll be asked is to review our terms of service. Any edits to your account can be made via the drop-down menu by clicking your name.
Step 1: Logging in
- In the top right corner, click Login
- Enter either your email or mobile number associated with your loan
- Look out for the 6-digit code either via email or text message
- Input the code you received and you’re in!
Please note the login code is valid for five minutes.
Step 2: Reviewing your loan information
Upon logging in for the first time, you’ll be asked to review our terms of service. After accepting, you’ll see the most important view of all, your loan info!
On the right, we’ve provided general info about your loan. On the left, you will find your payment details and actions. Have questions about the information you see? Let us know.
Step 3: Making adjustments
The menu bar will display your profile and Payment History. We recommend you go through your profile to make any changes to your account and payment settings.
Here’s a breakdown of your menu options:
- Payment history: Record of previous payments, including those made at your previous servicer
- Account settings: Where you can edit your contact information
- Payment settings: Where you can make adjustments to your due date, bank accounts, and Autopay options
- Get help: Link to the main help center
- Log out: How to safely log out of your account
Feel free to reach out along the way. A chat or help bubble will always be available on the bottom right of our site when you’re logged in.