If you ever need to change the date of your monthly payments, you can do so within your loan settings.
To change your due date
- Log in to your account online
- Locate Autopay or Turn on Autopay (if you're not signed up)
- Under Due date settings, select your new due date
- Click Save to confirm your changes
Your changes will then be confirmed at the top.
Note: Making changes to your due date could impact the total amount of interest you’re accruing, as interest accrues daily.
- If you move your due date to later in the month, for example, from the 15th to the 25th, interest will continue to accrue on a larger balance, since you’re paying 10 days later that month.
- If you move your due date to earlier in the month, for example, from the 25th to the 15th, interest will accrue on a lower balance since you’re paying 10 days earlier that month.
For a more comprehensive look at interest, check out our article on how interest works.
If you ever have trouble making payments please contact us! We’ll explore your options together.